In the current issue of the JMDR...
- EU MDCG: Europe's Medical Device Coordination Group (MDCG)
- a successor to the MDEG or a new CHMP in the making?
- Brazil: What changes are expected in 2018 for Brazil's
medical device regulations?
- Risk management: A review of ISO/TR 24971:2013 concerning
the application of ISO 14971 for the risk management of medical
- Singapore: An overview of the regulatory requirements that
apply to medical devices in Singapore
- Lithuania: A summary of the regulatory requirements that
apply to medical devices and in vitro diagnostic medical
devices in Lithuania, written by the Competent Authority
- Medical device and in vitro diagnostic medical device (IVD) regulatory
in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, the EAEU, the European Union,
Finland, India, International, Israel, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Malaysia,
Pakistan, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, the USA and
- EU Regulations: Roadmap for implementation of the new
European Regulations on medical devices and in vitro
diagnostics (MDR / IVDR)